Monday, January 23, 2017

Pray and Believe

Two weeks have passed .... I prayed. I believed. There was no where else I really could go with my request. Except to God. God the Father ... God the Son... And God the Holy Spirit.

When things are serious ... I write my prayers out. It was serious ... no funny business here. No jokes. No laughter ...

With every situation I've ever been in where I have had to rely only on God - I've writen. I've verbally prayed. I've cried out to Him. When His daughter is in pain - she comes to Him with her requests and let's them be known unto Him. He hears ... because He draws near to me. It is a praise report that He entirely met this mountain and said "not my will" for her to face this alone. Because she's mine ... because she believed... I am causing my favor to go before her and she now she will see my glory.

My Father in heaven ... He loves me like this!




Prayer

My 53 years old idea of praying is tremendously different than my 10-year-old prayers, my 16-year-old prayers, and even my 27-year-old praye...